We currently only offer our 6 step lawn application program to our Kansas City commercial clients or current lawn mowing customers.
*Timing of applications are subject to change due to ever changing weather patterns*
6 Step Lawn Application Program:
- Early Spring: Granular Pre-emergent with fertilizer prevents unwanted weeds such as crabgrass and foxtail, while feeding the lawn.
- Late Spring: A liquid application of post-emergent weed control will continue to defend against grassy weeds, while also eliminate any broadleaf weeds in the lawn.
- Early Summer: Granular Fertilizer with weed control will feed the lawn and provide additional broadleaf and summer annual control that have recently germinated.
- Late Summer: A spot liquid application targeting nutsedge, broadleaf, and any grassy weeds in the lawn. (Optional Grub and Insect control)
- Early Fall: Granular Fertilizer high in Phosphorus and Potassium which repairs and strengthens turf after summer stress. Plus pre-emergent for broadleaf weeds.
- Winterizer: Granular fertilizer provides a heavy feeding of Nitrogen to carry the lawn through the winter & help with early green-up in the spring.